are some tips to help you win at blackjack. You
should also have good betting and bankroll strategies.
These tips can help you improve your chances of
1. If you have two 7’s and the dealer has
a 7 or less, you should split them.
2. If you have 2’s or 3’s and the
dealer has a 4, 5 or 6, you should split.
3. Aces and 8’s should always be split.
4. Face cards, 10’s and 5’s should
never be split.
5. If you have 17 or higher, stand.
6. Keep going until you have 17 or higher if
the dealer has a 10.
7. If the dealer has a 10 and you have and
ace and a 6 (7/17), take a hit.
8. If the dealer has a hard 10 and you have
a 15, surrender the hand if the casino allows
it. Some casinos don’t allow surrendering.
9. If the dealer has a 9, 10 or ace and you
have a hard 16, surrender it.
10. Only take insurance if you are counting
11. Control your emotions.
12. If you are losing, don’t take it
out on the dealer.
13. The other players are not to blame for your
losses. If the way they are playing is interfering
with your strategies, move to another table.
14. If the last man at the table seems inexperienced
or desperate, go to another table.
15. It is not worth it to lose all of your money
for a free drink.
16. Always set win goals and loss limits.
17. If you have a choice, play at a table that
is using a smaller number of decks. The more
cards that are being used, the higher the house
18. Try to find a casino that offers favorable
rules. These include single deck games, the
ability to surrender, allowing double down on
any two cards or after splitting pairs, allowing
multiple splitting of pairs, allowing aces to
be re-split, dealer stands on a soft 17 (ace/6)
and dealing far into the deck.