are some tips to help you win at craps. These
tips assume that you already know how to play
craps, and understand the different types of bets
that are available. Using these tips can help
you improve your chances of winning at craps.
1. If you have questions, don’t be afraid
to ask the dealer. Good dealers are willing
to answer any questions you have.
2. Keep your hands out of the way of the dice.
Don’t put your hands on the table.
3. Make sure you understand what is going on
in the game before you place any bets.
4. Find a table with a minimum bet that you
are comfortable with. If you are playing at
a table with a high minimum, a bad run can wipe
out your bankroll in no time.
5. Roll the dice correctly. You should toss
them across the table, not slide or drop them.
If you are unsure of the proper way to roll
the dice, watch the other players at the table
for awhile before joining in.
6. Pick up your winnings. The dealer will not
hand them to you. You will have to pick them
up off the table.
7. The best bets to make are pass/don’t
pass and come/don’t come.
8. Always back up your line and come bets with
an odds bet.
9. Place bets on the six or eight in $6 increments.
10. Don’t place proposition bets. Those
are the bets placed in the center of the table.
The casino has a high advantage on these bets.
11. If you are betting against the dice, never
yell out what you are hoping for. Rooting against
the other players is considered rude.
12. It may be necessary to have the dealer place
some of your bets for you.