Played using 1 normal deck of 52 cards. Each
card counted as per its value. Note however
the Ace can be used as the highest and the lowest
2) The dealer is marked out on the table by
the position of a round button. Of course the
dealer does not physically have to deal cards
but it is important to know who the dealer is
for playing positions.
3) The first player seated to the left of dealer
then post the small blind bet and the player
immediately to his left will post the big blind
bet ( usually double the small blind ). The
game can now be started as there is money in
4) 2 cards are then dealt facing down to each
of the players, the first card is dealt to the
player seated immediately to the dealer's left.
5) Betting starts with the player seated to
the left side of the player posting the big
blind who can fold his cards, call the big blind
or raise the big blind bet. And so on the betting
moves around the table ending with the player
posting the big blind.
6) Even the player posting the big blind bet
has the option of raising his own blind bet.
7) The flop or 3 community cards are then dealt
facing up in the center of the table.
8) Betting starts again with player to dealer's
9) The "turn" card or "fourth
street" card is dealt next to the flop
facing up as the 4th community card.
10) Betting starts again with player to dealer's
11) The river card or 5th community card is
then dealt facing up.
12) Betting starts again with the player to
the dealer's left.
13) The showdown takes place with each player
making the best 5 card poker hand using any
of the 2 cards in his hand and the 5 community
cards. The best hand wins the pot
And these are the online Texas hold'em poker