far the most widely played and popular variant
of online video poker is the Jacks or
In other words once you have 2 Jacks or better
you will be paid.
Below are the ranking hands that players must
know not only to play, but also to win at Jacks
- The Royal Flush is the highest
hand achievable in this poker game online just
as it is in most all poker games. The hand is
suited example 10-J-Q-K-A suited.
- Straight Flush is the next
ranked hand that you need to achieve in the
game of jacks or better. This hand can be achieved
by consecutive order of same suited cards. For
instance, the 2-3-4-5-6 of hearts is a straight
- 4 of a kind is achieved when
the player has 4 cards of same value. For example,
- Full House is the next ranked
hand in this game and it includes 3 cards of
one value and 2 cards of another such as three
aces and two hearts.
- Flush is achieved when the
player is dealt five cards of the same suit
such as five diamonds or five spades.
- Straight is dealt to the
player when the cards are in numerical consecutive
order without being in the same suit. For example,
a 2-3-4-5-6 off suit.
- 3 of a kind is the next rank
and is 3 cards of same value.
- 2 pairs is achieved when
two groups of two cards are the same value.
For example, two fours and two fives.
- 2 Jacks or better is achieved
when jacks, queens, kings or aces are dealt
and nothing else is a winning hand on the deal.
This hand usually saves your bet by paying even
money back to the player.
Jacks Or Better Poker Tips
1. Keep 4 cards making a straight flush
2. Keep any 3 cards making a royal flush
3. Keep any 4 cards making a flush
4. Keep 4 cards making a straight, but not an
5. Keep pairs lower then 10 inclusive
6. Keep 2 same suit high cards
7. Keep always any 3 cards leading to a straight
8. Keep Jack, Queen, King unsuited
9. Keep any 2 high cards not suited
10. keep the Jack, Queen or King with a same
11. Keep any 1 high card you have from Jack
12. Any other combination take 5 cards.