Blackjack Tips and Strategic
gambling plans come directly from the experts,
and can help you just as much as its helped
1. Ever wondered when you should split
pairs? There is a gerneral rule used by all
Never be tempted to split a pair of 10's or
a pair of 5's. Always, always split a pair of
Aces and a pair of 8's. For other pairs, the
choice is optional and there is no great advantage
one way or the other.
2. To Double Down is to double your initial
bet after seeing the dealer face card and receiving
just 1 more card.
But when should you double down? The experts
rule on this is always double down when you
hold a total of 9 or 10 or 11 and when the dealer
is simultaneously showing a 3 or 4 or 5 or a
But it is also good to double down when the
dealer is showing 3,4,5 or 6 and you have a
total of 9 or more. NEVER double down when the
dealer is showing a face card or a 10 or an
3. Remember that there are different startegies
for variations of the game Blackjack or 21 as
it is also known.
4. Read everything you can about the game and
don’t be afraid to learn from other players,
even if they are better than you, or may have
unorthodox strategies. It just might be crazy
enough to work!
5. Taking insurance is not advisable, at least
not most times. It is usually a bad bet.
6. Using the surrender option in some online
games should rarely, if ever, be used.
7. Gamble responsibly. Betting with your head
is a reasonable rule of thumb to follow.
8. Opt to play online blackjack without distractions
to interrupt your game.
9. Play one game at a time if you are playing
to win. Playing multiple games at a time can
cause you to lose your concentration and lose
your games. And most of all, put all these black
jack tips into good use.
10. Finally by far the easiest method of learning
to play blackjack is by playing it.